Pocket Cantonese Dictionary: Cantonese-English English-Cantonese (Periplus Pocket Dictionaries)
Pocket Cantonese Dictionary: Cantonese-English English-Cantonese (Periplus Pocket Dictionaries) by Periplus Editions at April Brookshire. MPN: 43160-36914. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Part of our popular Pocket Dictionary series of titles covering every major Asianlanguage. Current titles include: Cambodian, Filipino, Japanese,
language. Current titles include: Cambodian, Filipino, Japanese, Indonesian, Korean, Malay, Mandarin Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese. These are the ideal dictionaries for beginning students and travelers.
- General vocabulary appropriate to beginning and lower intermediate students, and covers all the words needed for the everyday situations encountered by travelers.
- Bi-directional, to and from English, presenting the 3,000 most commonly used words in each language.
- Both romanized forms and the authentic script are given.
- A brief guide to pronunciation allows the user to say the words correctly.
- Different senses of the same word are clearly distinguished by explanatory glosses.
- No confusing abbreviations or dictionary terminology; clear layout and readable type.
|Item Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.2 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.17 x 0.31 x 0.31 inches|