Waterman Charleston Ebony Black with Golden Trim, Fountain Pen with Fine solid gold nib and Blue ink (S0700980)
Free Shipping Included! Waterman Charleston Ebony Black with Golden Trim, Fountain Pen with Fine solid gold nib and Blue ink (S0700980) by Waterman at April Brookshire. MPN: S0700980. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. WATERMAN Charleston Fountain Pen, Ebony Black with Gold Trim, Fine Nib (S0700980). A nostalgic vision of the past perfect for modern times. Art Deco
Features & Highlights
- A nostalgic vision of the past perfect for modern times. Art Deco style recalls Roaring 20s chic but conceals the latest in writing technology.
- Engraved with an Art Deco design and WATERMAN's hexagon, the performant 18K gold nib perfectly complements this unique retro design.
- A tapering form in classic black and gold plated trims gives a design which takes you through space and time.
- Skilfully made in France, every WATERMAN pen echoes the genius of founder Lewis Edson WATERMAN, inventor of the first reliable fountain pen in 1883.
- Comes with a 3-year international warranty, which may be extended to 5 years with registration.
|Color:||Ebony Black with Gold Trim|
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.58 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.76 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|